Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Friday, February 27, 2015

Howard Nema & “TRUTH TALK NEWS”: Fraud, Lies & Defamation of Barbara Hartwell

 

NOTE: The actual name of this reprobate calling himself Howard Nema is Nemaizer.
   

The following notice was posted on Howard Nema dot com, on February 24, 2015. For the public record, I find it necessary, once again, to stand in defense of myself and my good name, and to refute the false and defamatory statements given herein.   

My comments follow the notice, and are in brackets, preceded by my initials, BHP.
   

"BARBARA HARTWELL HAS NO AFFILIATION TO ME OR TRUTH TALK NEWS.    

Sadly, I am forced to post this. I will not spend hours deleting TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH from more than 200 posts on this website going back to Feb 2014 at the request of Barbara Hartwell, unless she would like to pay me for my time.

I move ahead, not backwards.

But for the record I have NO AFFILIATION with ANY GROUP, NETWORK or association. Truth Talk News and HowardNema.com are free and independent.

No posts in the future will mention or include Barbara Hartwell’s name. Furthermore, I kindly ask Barbara Hartwell to stop invading my privacy as she so often claims that others do to her.

This should end it all.

BARBARA HARTWELL HAS NO AFFILIATION TO ME OR TRUTH TALK NEWS.

By the way, Barbara, you are very welcome for all the financial and other support I rendered to you over the years.

In closing, I truly regret my acts of kindness and charity given to Barbara Hartwell, who I feel is a terribly ungrateful soul.

Barbara, please leave me and my sites out of your reports in the future. I will never mention your name again and I expect you to do the same about me.

Thank you. Enjoy your life and your solitude.

God bless you.

Howard Nema"

[BHP: To begin, there is one truthful and factual statement in this notice:

"BARBARA HARTWELL HAS NO AFFILIATION TO ME OR TRUTH TALK NEWS.”


Yet, Howard Nema has, for over a year (by his own admission, since February 2014), knowingly and fraudulently pretended otherwise.

This notice appears on Howard Nema's site, TRUTH TALK NEWS:


"TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH

barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com [Barbara Hartwell]

truthbroadcastnetwork.com [Harry Link]

janetphelan.com [Janet Phelan]"

[& several other names/sites]

Since he includes my name as a “partner”, how else could his notice possibly be interpreted, than that Barbara Hartwell is, at the very least, “affiliated” with Howard Nema & TRUTH TALK NEWS?

In point of fact, I have never, at any time, had any affiliation with “TRUTH TALK NEWS”, nor have I ever stated such a thing. Howard Nema knows this, and has always known that this is a false statement. Yet he makes this false claim, knowing it to be false.

This is a clear case of injurious exploitation of the name of Barbara Hartwell.

By using my name and website in his notice, “TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH”, Howard Nema has knowingly, in bad faith, falsely represented my name, my website and my work, known in legal terms as “false light”, an actionable civil offense.

His notice is especially egregious due to placing my name on such a list, AS IF I were ALSO in affiliation (as a "partner") with certain other individuals with whom he is associated, such as Janet Phelan (Janet Phelan dot com), and Harry Link ('Truth Broadcast Network dot com).

To do such a thing, knowing full well of my clearly and publicly stated position, regarding both Harry Link and Janet Phelan (since 2012), is not only fraudulent, but inexcusable.

To be very clear, as stated in my public reports, since 2012 (and known, by Howard Nema, since that time):

I do not even know Harry Link. I have never had any dealings or communications with him. I had only heard of Harry Link because of his affiliation with Howard Nema, whose program runs on Harry Link's network.

As I have previously stated, I consider Harry Link to be an extremely dishonorable person, who promotes, endorses and supports other dishonorable individuals, including liars, charlatans, and government shills. He promotes sensationalist disinformation on his website, 'Truth Broadcast Network'.

Again, for the record, I have never, at any time, had any association with Harry Link. Howard Nema knows this, and knew it when he posted the bogus notice.

As for Janet Phelan, I broke off my association with her in 2012, for cause.

For documentation, see:

THE PRICE OF LIBERTY: A Retrospective on Political Persecution in America


Knowing all this, Howard Nema still took it upon himself to place my name and website in a completely fraudulent notice, with no concern about widely disseminating a public statement which he KNEW to be a falsehood.

Additionally, he apparently did not consider that his associates/friends, namely Harry Link and Janet Phelan, might be negatively affected by inclusion in his fraudulent notice. I doubt either one of them would enjoy having their names placed in association with Barbara Hartwell. And it would not have been necessary for me to repeatedly bring the names of these individuals into my reports, except simply because Howard Nema has misrepresented them as well.]

HN: “Sadly, I am forced to post this. I will not spend hours deleting TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH from more than 200 posts on this website going back to Feb 2014 at the request of Barbara Hartwell, unless she would like to pay me for my time.”

[BHP: Forced to post this? Forced, how? This comment shows not only complete disrespect and disregard of my rights, but unbridled arrogance. Howard Nema says he will “not spend hours” deleting his bogus and fraudulent notice, “at the request of Barbara Hartwell”.

The “request” is past tense. (To be specific, since December 15, 2014.) No request, since that time, but a DEMAND. Stated repeatedly, on February 16, February 21, February 23, February 26. And again today, February 27, 2015.

A demand I have every right to make, considering that it is MY name he has defamed, MY name he has misrepresented. MY name, and MY reputation. He has knowingly and willfully posted FALSE information. And his notice itself is irrefutable evidence of such an offense.

And yet Howard Nema actually has the unmitigated audacity to suggest that the person who has been wronged, and defamed, the injured party, Barbara Hartwell, should have to PAY HIM for his time to remove HIS false and injurious statements?

I have rarely heard of anything so idiotic. Now, he wants to “cash in” on his offenses against others?

This comment alone should show the world the true colors of Howard Nema, who clearly has no respect whatsoever for the wishes, the personal boundaries, or even the fundamental rights of others.]

HN: “I move ahead, not backwards.”

[BHP: Yet another outrageously arrogant statement. And Howard Nema's idea of “moving ahead” shows only that he has no concern whatsoever about the damage he has done to others (in this case, Barbara Hartwell), resulting from his own wrongful actions. He is unrepentant, and concerned only with what is convenient for him and his self-serving agenda.

An analogy would be helpful: A crime is committed, let's say, forgery. The forger tells the judge, when pleading 'not guilty':

Well, I know I forged that guy's name on a document. BUT, you see, Your Honor, I've decided to move ahead, not backwards. So, it's all good.”

His “defense” will be nothing more than compounding his original offense. So what if another person has been harmed, and sustained damages? So what? That, after all, is in the past, which doesn't matter anymore. He is MOVING AHEAD, and to hell with the damages he leaves behind in his wake.]

HN: “But for the record I have NO AFFILIATION with ANY GROUP, NETWORK or association. Truth Talk News and HowardNema.com are free and independent.”

[BHP: Maybe not this week. And maybe it would behoove him to tell that to Harry Link, whose network is still running Howard Nema's program. Not to mention the fact that Howard Nema is still advertising that his program runs on 'Truth Broadcast Network' (what a flaming misnomer!), on the very same website which contains the false notice about “TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH".

But maybe that is just another aspect of Howard Nema's idea of “moving ahead”. That's the ticket!  Just leave false or outdated information where everyone can see it, in order to mislead the public, while adhering to his motto of not moving “backwards”. Heaven forbid!]

HN: “No posts in the future will mention or include Barbara Hartwell’s name. Furthermore, I kindly ask Barbara Hartwell to stop invading my privacy as she so often claims that others do to her.”

[BHP: What the hell is he talking about? Stop invading HIS privacy? I have never, at any time, invaded Howard Nema's privacy, in any way, shape or form. Just another false representation to add to all the others.

As for the “others” mentioned here (he doesn't specify to whom he refers), what relevance would these unnamed “others” have to this issue? None at all.]

HN: “This should end it all.”

[BHP: As far as I am concerned, the only “end” is of my former (ill-fated) “friendship” with a person who has shown himself to be a self-serving opportunist, acting in the false belief that he can exploit my name and website for his own ends, with no further consequences.

But unless and until he REMOVES my name and website from his ass “backwards” promotions, the “end” of my righteous outrage and protests is nowhere in sight.]

HN: “By the way, Barbara, you are very welcome for all the financial and other support I rendered to you over the years.”

[BHP: This is a cheap shot, if ever there was one. So now he wants to drag in a totally unrelated issue, apparently because he can think of nothing relevant to the actual issue, the ONLY issue: that he is falsely representing Barbara Hartwell and defaming my good name.

Over the years? I have only known Howard Nema since mid-2012. And have not even spoken to him since the early Spring of 2014 (with good reason, since I discovered that he had been defaming and exploiting my name).

And he seems to think that any “financial support” he may have given me is related in any way to the issues I have addressed?

Maybe, like so many others who have claimed to be my “supporters”, he is so misguided as to think his “support” has “bought” him the right to exploit my name, or to disregard my clearly stated wishes about my personal/professional business? Wrong.]

HN: “In closing, I truly regret my acts of kindness and charity given to Barbara Hartwell, who I feel is a terribly ungrateful soul.”

[BHP: He's certainly entitled to his feelings, uncharitable as they are. But on that issue, I will have to wait for a future report to describe the treatment I received, and the unfortunate consequences to me, as a result of believing the false statements made by Howard Nema, about his so-called “kindness” and “charity”.

And no, I am not “grateful” to those who mislead me, who lie to me, especially when it results in disastrous circumstances.]

HN: “Barbara, please leave me and my sites out of your reports in the future. I will never mention your name again and I expect you to do the same about me.”

[BHP: Can he possibly be serious? My name is already plastered all over Howard Nema's sites, in his infamous notice, “TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH”.

Which he has now arrogantly stated that he REFUSES TO REMOVE.

And he actually expects me to sit back and do nothing? To allow him to perpetuate his fraud against Barbara Hartwell? It's already bad enough that he has been making false statements about Barbara Hartwell, and my background with CIA, in quite a large number of his videos (in some of which there was a guest involved in the discussion), where I was not present to correct him or stand up in my own defense.

I have done nothing whatsoever that is wrongful to Howard Nema. I have never made so much as one false statement about him, or against him.

I have only stood in my own defense to refute his falsehoods, to protect my privacy, my personal boundaries, my fundamental rights, and my good name, which he has defamed and shamelessly exploited.

And as long as the name of Barbara Hartwell continues to be fraudulently misrepresented and promoted in his “TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH” notice, I will continue to demand that it be REMOVED, whatever it takes, for as long as it takes. He can count on it.

In summary, Howard Nema has shown himself to be entirely lacking in integrity and honor.

A person of integrity and honor would have never set out to misrepresent another person with false and defamatory statements.

A person of integrity and honor would not have tried to exploit the name of a legitimate government whistleblower, for his own self-serving ends, namely to ride on the coattails of the whistleblower, to drop her name in places where it does not belong,  simply to garner more publicity for himself.

A person of integrity and honor, even had he made such a grievous error out of his own ignorance and/or lack of discretion, would seek to remedy his error, rather than arrogantly refusing even to acknowledge that he had made an error.

A person of integrity and honor would apologize for his disrespectful and injurious actions. He would immediately take action to REMOVE the false and defamatory material, not waiting for it to become a demand, but upon the first request of the injured party.

A person of integrity and honor would repent of his actions, rather than expressing arrogance, and acting as if he had done nothing wrongful. He would seek to make amends, rather than mounting a further assault on the injured party with additional false and defamatory statements.

Clearly, Howard Nema is not a person of integrity and honor. Nor is he a person who cares even slightly about “THE TRUTH”, of which he boasts continually that he serves, in his program, TRUTH TALK NEWS, and in his affiliation with Harry Link, where his show airs on 'Truth Broadcast Network'.]

HN: “Thank you. Enjoy your life and your solitude.

God bless you.”

Howard Nema, as far as I can see, has nothing to thank me for, except possibly for standing up for the truth, should he ever finally decide to put into practice what he loudly preaches about “THE TRUTH”.

And why say “God bless you”? From my observations, in past discussions with Howard Nema, it became clear to me that he does not believe in God. In fact, quite to the contrary, he tried repeatedly to foist upon me his belief in “positive thinking” and other New Age, secular humanist gobbledygook such as “the Law of Attraction”. (Barf bag alert!)

In his foolish insistence on pushing such ideology on me (a devout Christian, as he was well aware), I was even told that my “problems” were a result of “negative thinking”.

 No, the problems and circumstances to which he referred were caused by the neutralization campaign waged against me by the U.S. Government and the demonic characters in their employ.

No amount of his silly “positive thinking” could ever change that.

But then, Howard Nema has never been a Target of such a campaign, so what would he know?

And he is entitled to his beliefs, which I respect his right to hold. But though I respect his rights, as I always will, I have lost any respect I had for him as a person, and with very good reason.

He has discredited himself, and shown himself to be not a promoter of "truth", but rather an unrepentant liar.

By their fruits shall you know them.

But be that as it may, my position remains firm, in defense of my own rights:

I DEMAND THAT HOWARD NEMA REMOVE MY NAME & WEBSITE FROM HIS FRAUDULENT PROMOTIONS, including from his “TRUSTED PARTNERS IN TRUTH”.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
Stating the Truth, in Good Faith, for the Public Record
February 27, 2015


RELATED REPORTS




Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
PO Box 22
Rhinebeck, NY 12572
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA
http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.com