Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Special Offer: Sea Angels Fine Art Collection


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
Black Capped Chickadee: Maine State Bird
 
This chickadee had come to visit to see my artwork, but was too shy to declare his presence, so he hid in the foliage. 
 
 
Dear Readers,
 
My work as a whistleblower/journalist, and this website, are supported solely by donations, which are also needed to help me cover basic living expenses.
 
In addition to being a writer, I am an artist, something I've not advertised on this website. I used to do mostly paintings and drawings (I was trained in Fine Arts at two of the best schools in the country); but more recently I have been making pieces from what I find on the beach. I am a dedicated beachcomber from way back and have a huge collection of seashells, sea glass, stones and driftwood. Walking the beaches, searching for treasures, in places I have lived and visited, is one of the greatest joys of my life. I've never yet found a gold doubloon, but you never know...
 
When I first began making my pieces they were gifts for family and friends, but a few years ago I decided to offer them for sale in my local area of coastal Maine, which provided me with another way to bring some money in. I don't sell anything from the Internet, as I don't run a business.
 
However, I am now making a special offer to my readers. For a donation of $50.00 or more, I will send you one of my pieces. I can't guarantee what it will be, or how long it will take to get to you.  Again, this is not a "commercial sale", so please, don't make the donation with that idea in mind.
 
If you're like me and love beautiful things from the ocean, I think you will like my artwork. And you will be helping me to continue my work and to cover the expenses to keep this website online.
 
Thank you for your consideration.
 
Blessings from the Maine Coast,
 
Barbara Hartwell
 
***********************************
 
Sea Angels Fine Art Collection
 
From the Workshop of B.H. Percival
 
Celebrating God's Glory on the Maine Coast
 
Created from treasures of the sea, each piece of art is unique. My pieces are made from seashells, driftwood, sea glass and beach stones, hand collected over decades. Inspired by my love of the ocean and the natural beauty of God's creation, from beachcombing to finished works of art. Memorable gifts to be treasured. Each piece is made with a prayer for God's blessings to You and Yours.
 
**************************************************************************
Samples of my Artwork