Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

My Prayers for Deliverance from Spiritual Demonic Attack

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All those ungodly beings who bear false witness against me; who threaten my life and my well-being; who threaten to ruin or destroy me by any means; who attempt to disrupt my Christian life with their demonic schemes to harm me; who call me vile names; who invade my privacy and violate my God-given rights and liberties; who invade my life, the sanctuary of my home and attempt to desecrate my life in Christ with blasphemy, cruel abuse and lies:
 
DEPART FROM ME, DEPART FROM MY HOME AND FROM MY LIFE,
 
In the name of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Spirit, who deliver me from all  evildoers.
 
No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from me,” says the Lord. 
 
Isaiah 54:17
 
Vindicate me, O Lord,
for I have walked in my integrity,
and I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.
Prove me, O Lord and try me;
test my heart and mind.
For your steadfast love is before my eyes,
and I walk in faithfulness to you.
 
PSALM 26: 1-3
 
O Lord, how many are my foes!
Many are rising against me;
many are saying to me,
'There is no help for you in God.'
But you, O Lord, are a shield around me,
my glory and the one who lifts up my head.

I cry aloud to the Lord,
and he answers me from his holy hill.
I lie down and sleep;
I wake again, for the Lord sustains me.

I am not afraid of tens of thousands of people
who have set themselves against me all around.

Rise up, O Lord!
Deliver me O my God!
For you strike all my enemies on the cheek;
you break the teeth of the wicked.

Deliverance belongs to the Lord;
may your blessing be on your people!
 
PSALM  3
 
Give ear to my words, O Lord;
give heed to my sighing.

Listen to the sound of my cry.
My King and my God,
for to you I pray.

O Lord, in the morning you hear my voice;
in the morning I plead my case to you and watch.
For you are not a God who delights in wickedness;
evil will not sojourn with you.

The boastful will not stand before your eyes;
you hate all evildoers.
You destroy those who speak lies;
The Lord abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful.

But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love,
will enter your house,
I will bow down towards your holy temple
in awe of you.

Lead me O lord, in your righteousness
because of my enemies;
make your way straight before me.

For there is no truth in their mouths;
their hearts are destruction;
their throats are open graves;
they flatter with their tongues.
make them bear their guilt, O God; let them fall by their own counsels;
because of their many transgressions
cast them out,
for they have rebelled against you.

But let all who take refuge in you rejoice;
let them ever sing for joy.
Spread your protection over them,
so that those who love your name
may exult in you.

For you bless the righteous, O Lord;
you cover them with favour as with a shield.
 
PSALM  5

Contend, O Lord, with those who contend with me;
fight against those who fight against me!

Take hold of shield and buckler,
and rise up to help me!

Draw the spear and javelin against my pursuers;
say to my soul,
'I am your salvation'.

Let them be put to shame and dishonour
who seek after my life.

Let them be turned back and confounded
who devise evil against me.

Let them be like chaff before the wind,
with the angel of the Lord driving them on.

Let their way be dark and slippery,
with the angel of the Lord pursuing them.

For without cause they hid their nets for me;
without cause they dug a pit for my life.

Let ruin come on them unawares.
and let the net that they hid ensnare them;

let them fall in it --to their ruin.

Then my soul shall rejoice in the Lord,
exulting in his deliverance.

All my bones shall say,'O Lord, who is like you?
You deliver the weak
from those who are too strong for them,
the weak and needy from those who despoil them.

Malicious witnesses rise up;
they ask me about things I do not know.

They repay me evil for good;
my soul is forlorn.

But as for me, when they were sick,
I wore sackcloth; I afflicted myself with fasting.
I prayed with my head bowed on my bosom,
as though grieved for a friend or a brother;

I went about as one who laments for a mother,
bowed down and in mourning.

But at my stumbling they gathered in glee,
they gather together against me;
ruffians whom I did not know
tore at me without ceasing;
they impiously mocked more and more,
gnashing at me with ther teeth.

How long, O Lord, will you look on?
Rescue me from their ravages,
my life from the lions!

Then I will thank you in the great congregation;
in the mighty throng I will praise you.

Do not let my treacherous enemies rejoice over me,
or those who hate me without cause
wink the eye.

For they do not speak peace,
but they conceive deceitful words
against those who are quiet in the land.

They open wide their mouths against me;
they say 'Aha, Aha
our eyes have seen it'

You have seen, O Lord, do not be silent!
O Lord, do not be far from me!

Wake up! Bestir yourself for my defense,
for my cause, my God and my Lord!

Vindicate me, O Lord, my God,
according to your righteousness,
and do not let them rejoice over me.

Do not let them say to themsleves,
'Aha, we have our heart's desire.'
Do not let them say, 'We have swallowed you up.'

Let all those who rejoice at my calamity
be put to shame and confusion;
let those who exalt themselves against me
be clothed with shame and dishonour.

Let those who desire my vindication
shout for joy and be glad,
and say evermore,
'Great is the Lord,
who delights in the welfare of his servant.'

Then my tongue shall tell of your righteousness
and of your praise all day long.
 
PSALM  35

 

 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust