Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Prayer Request



Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:

I need your prayers. I am under assault by those who wish to destroy me, and the emotional and physical distress have become nearly unbearable. I have been added to the prayer list at my church, and have asked my friends to pray for me, but I also ask that you add my name to your own prayers, prayer groups or at church services.

I would hardly ever make such a public request for myself, in fact I have never done so before, but my situation is dire. I need a miracle.

I have seen the power of prayer by Christians, in the love of their "joint heirs in Christ."

Here is what was written and posted by my beloved friend Geral Sosbee. Thank you Geral, from the bottom of my heart. 

Please add your prayers to Geral's, I will be most grateful for your efforts.


Barbara Hartwell Percival
February 18, 2012
****************************

May God Bless & Protect Barbara Hartwell

This is a message from my dear friend and professional colleague, Barbara Hartwell, who is under severe attack from the assassins of fbi/cia and their minions, operatives and street thugs.

I pray with and for Barbara with the full knowledge that Providence & GOD ALMIGHTY may bless & protect her, so that she can continue her humanitarian work against the evil doers of our time.
 
See:


http://www.barbarahartwellvscia.blogspot.com/2012/02/my-prayer-for-deliverance-from.html
 
 
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust
Barbara Hartwell Vs. CIA