Barbara Hartwell

My photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Minister of the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Ordained 1979, D.Div.) Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption, Conspiracies and Cover-ups.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Ted Gunderson & The Finders



NOTE: I received this message quite a few years ago, from a friend (former military and retired police detective). I will not reveal his identity, as per his request. I lost contact with him a few years back, and the last I heard he had relocated overseas. I hope he is alive and well, but I have no way to know what became of him.

I understand that publishing anything without the true identity of the source compromises the credibility of the material (at least in the eyes of discerning persons who do not know the source),  but having said that up front, I've decided to publish this anyway.

I do know the source, and furthermore, I have discussed this issue (and other related issues) at length with him over a period of years. In fact, I know him to be truthful, trustworthy and professional.

He has also been targeted by the same criminal network (Ted Gunderson and his CIA/FBI/ COINTELPRO cronies; as well as their stooges and minions) who have been persecuting Barbara Hartwell over the past decade.

He has had attempts on his life, as well as death threats, same as in my case. Like me, he was able to outsmart the opposition and to stay alive, but at great personal cost.

As a possibly related item, I have it from several other confidential sources (who have told me they have evidence) that Ted Gunderson was in Dallas, Texas on November 22, 1963. Personally, I have no evidence of that, but should I receive it, I will publish it.

And as an aside (not related, except to show Ted's mindset), in a conversation with Ted Gunderson (1998), when we were still friends, I stated that I am a longtime supporter of Leonard Peltier, wrongfully convicted and imprisoned, these many years.

Ted's response? "He killed two FBI agents! He's guilty and belongs in jail."

Apparently, Ted has never bothered to review the evidence. For if he had, he would have seen the truth, that Leonard Peltier is innocent. Gunderson was still in the FBI at the time of Peltier's arrest (1976). Clearly, like his former colleagues, he simply does not care about an innocent man languishing in jail.

But as regards this brief report, I ask only that the readers take the source's comments under advisement, do their own additional research and reach their own conclusions.

The initials TG stand for Ted Gunderson. It is how we all (his targets, former colleagues, etc.) refer to him. Except some use lower case letters, as they say they refuse to capitalize his name.

Mark my words: Ted Gunderson does not have clean hands; and he is not "retired" from government service. He may have retired from the FBI, but not from his involvement in COINTELPRO and related operations.

By their fruits shall you know them.

BHP
March 15, 2010

Ted Gunderson and The Finders.

CONFIDENTIAL
RE: TG and "The Finders."

FACTS:

 I am the one who faxed TG the Finders documents!  All of them available then. Although I have more now.

After I faxed the docs to TG he called me back acting very excited telling me he has been searching for years for this info! 

His former sidekick "Ray Lavas" also got on the phone excited. (I have since heard Lavas and TG had a major falling out.)

My source who gave me the docs informed me that those docs were given to TG through his one cowboy actor friend (Name on file in my notes) who was attending a conference about abuse of children in Texas with TG.

This conference took place about two years prior to me faxing TG the docs.  My source said TG was busy so source knew cowboy actor was with TG and gave docs to him to give to TG.  When I told TG what my source said, he later that day told me that he found the Finders docs in his files after all. He had forgotten that he had them! Then he remembered that his cowboy actor friend had given him the docs back then, but he forgot about them because they had so many other docs.

How could he forget if he had been searching for these docs for years!

I began to investigate the Finders incident in which after speaking to law enforcement detectives in Florida, and telling them which PD I used to work for, they put me in touch with an alleged CIA agent who knew more about the case than them. The detectives told me he was CIA. After speaking with him, all of a sudden the IRS was auditing me for 15 years prior!  And a former girlfriend of mine working in IRS was baffled by that. 

This alleged CIA agent was supposed to be a good guy and also a friend of TG. TG admitted knowing him. However a major news media source back then informed me that this alleged CIA agent was DIA, not CIA. This news source gives TG no credibility after she found out TG's ties to certain militias.
 
I found out about a very secretive, little known unit inside DIA which was alleged to be responsible for the JFK assassination.  D.I.S. C.- Defense Industrial Security Command out of Columbus Ohio & General Dynamics. I think they changed their name slightly and operate from a different location now. I also found names of wealthy people who associated with this group. "Clint Murchison Sr. & Jr., H.L. Hunt," etc.

And TG has admitted being friends with those same wealthy people. Publicly he had admitted to being friends with Murchisons and stated to me that they were mafia/CIA.  D.I.S.C. was also known for employing agents provocateur to foment division in the population. How about division among patriots also?  At least one 30 year former CIA/military intel high ranking officer and proven trustworthy whistleblower source gave the opinion TG may be connected to DIA, and this unit inside DIA.
 
There is so much more to this, and other facts about TG.

But 2+2=4  ALWAYS.

***************************
Barbara Hartwell Percival
Legal Defense & Research Trust