Barbara Hartwell

My Photo
Independent Investigator, Intelligence Analyst, Journalist. Former CIA (NOC, Psychological Operations.) Black Ops Survivor. Sovereign Child of God. Believer in the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Exposing Government Lies, Crimes, Corruption and Cover-ups.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Pastor James David Manning: Firebrand for Truth, Liberty & Justice




Pastor James David Manning: Firebrand for Truth, Liberty & Justice

ATLAH World Ministries

Several months ago, a friend whose computer I occasionally borrowed the use of while I was offline, introduced me to a video featuring Pastor James David Manning, of the ATLAH World Ministries in Harlem, New York City.

I was hooked from the first video, and since that time have watched scores of others, whether in a TV show/studio format, or his fiery sermons preached from the pulpit of his Harlem (which he calls ATLAH) church.  In short, I've  become a big fan of Pastor Manning.  I love this guy!

What makes him so special?  Well, you'd have to see and hear him for yourself (which I encourage you to do), because no description from me could possibly do him justice.  But briefly, to my way of thinking, I greatly respect this preacher's blunt, no-nonsense style. He pulls no punches, he takes no prisoners, and he tells it like it is!...and then some, just in case you didn't get it the first time. 


What's more, Pastor Manning is as entertaining as anyone I've ever seen. As I always say, if you can't entertain me, then you've lost me. And to me, there is nothing that so entertains, nothing that so brings spontaneous laughter or tears, than a heartfelt proclamation of the God's-honest-truth, not sparing the bad guys, but rather, exposing them for exactly who and what they are!


Manning is not just a firebrand preacher, but also a fierce defender of the Constitution; and he makes certain you know it by enthusiastically and vociferously exercising his First Amendment Constitutional protection of free speech. Which by the way, he knows to be his unalienable God-given right.  I repeat: God-given. And that's more than just a concept, it's a reality: a reality that only those who know and love God can understand. 

Pastor Manning, it is clear to me, is not only a spirit-filled Christian who practices what he preaches, he's also a Patriot and Defender of Liberty extraordinaire.

To sum up, although I don't necessarily agree with Pastor Manning on every single issue, I can easily "agree to disagree" on certain issues, while still standing in solidarity with him, and recognizing him for his truthfulness, his integrity and his uncompromising stand on Truth, Liberty and Justice for All.

Isn't that what America is supposed to be all about?

Barbara Hartwell Percival
December 2, 2009




 See Addtional Videos Here:

ATLAH World Ministries